All pressure instrument units and scales use legal measurement units，including Pa, kilopascal (kPa) and megapascal (MPa). As for foreign-related design projects, we can adopt international general standards or corresponding national standards. In the implementation of this regulation, it shall still comply with the regulations of the current relevant national standards.
1. In harsh environments which is highly corrosive, dusty and easy to spray liquids，you should choose the appropriate housing material and protection level according to the environmental conditions.
2. For dilute nitric acid, acetic acid and other general corrosive media, you should choose an acid-resistant pressure gauge or a stainless steel diaphragm pressure gauge.
3. For dilute hydrochloric acid, hydrochloric acid gas, heavy oil and similar media that are highly corrosive, containing solid particles or viscous liquids, you should choose diaphragm pressure gauges. The material of the diaphragm must be selected according to the characteristics of the measuring medium.
4.For media with crystallization, scarring and high viscosity, you should use flange diaphragm pressure gauges.
5.In occasions with strong mechanical vibration, you should choose a shock-resistant or a marine standard pressure gauge.
6. In flammable and explosive situations, if you need electrical contact signals, you should use explosion-proof pressure controllers or pressure gauges.
7. For pressure gauges that are for measuring high, medium pressure or corrosive media, you should choose a standard pressure gauge with an overpressure relief facility in the shell.