1. The high-temp pressure gauge adopts a new non-tin soldering process, which is suitable for measuring the pressure of high-temperature medium that has no corrosive effect on carbon steel and copper alloy. The measured medium is ≤200℃.
2. The high-temp pressure gauge is equipped with a stainless steel isolation radiator on the basis of the temperature-resistant pressure gauge, filled with isolation liquid, and the measured medium temperature can reach ≤450℃. It is mainly used for measuring high-temperature and high pressure steam pressure, suitable for petroleum exploitation and thermal power industry.
3. The high-temp pressure gauge is mainly used to measure the pressure of high-viscosity and easy-to-crystallize substances, which is mainly for papermaking and chemical fiber industries.
1. Name: high-temperature pressure gauge, temperature pressure gauge;
2. Model: YTP-100B; YTP-150B; Y-100B; Y-150B;
3. Nominal diameter of high-temp pressure gauge: 100, 150, 100, 150;
4. Joint thread: M20×1.5 G3/8' NPT1/2' etc.;
5. Accuracy level: 1.6;
6. Measuring range of high-temp pressure gauge: 0-0.1～60; -0.1－0～2.4;
7. Ambient temperature: -20～+70;
8. The measuring temperature of high-temp pressure gauge is ≤200℃.
Gauge China (GC) is a pressure gauge manufacturer established by Mr. Webber and Mr. Robert Bieber (USA) in 2001, focusing on pressure gauges, heat meters, and project engineering products.
We provide services to a wide range of industries, including: petrochemical, pharmaceutical, mining, food processing, medical, and OEM applications. If necessary, please consult.