Correct use of pressure gauges is also of great help to all walks of life. Correctly grasping the use of pressure gauges can reduce the occurrence of failures.
When the applied pressure reaches the upper limit of the pressure gauge measurement, the pointer of the pressure gauge still does not move or moves very little, indicating that the pressure is not transmitted to the spring tube. First, check whether the sealing gasket connected to the pressure gauge verifier blocks the passage at the joint. If there is no problem at the connection, it proves that the pressure gauge is blocked inside and should be cleaned. When we use the pressure gauge, we often encounter the following problems.
1. If the pointer is bent or loose, it can be corrected with tweezers and tightened after verification.
2. If the torque of the hairspring is insufficient, the meshing between the central gear and the sector gear can be disengaged, and the shaft of the central gear can be rotated counterclockwise to increase the counter-torque of the hairspring.
1. There is friction between the pointer and the transmission gear. Adjust the transmission gear meshing clearance. There is friction between the watch glass or dial. Correct the pointer, thicken the gasket under the glass or enlarge the pointer shaft hole.
2. The shaft of the central gear is bent, the shaft diameter is not concentric and does not match, you can remove the gear and straighten it with a wooden hammer or straightening with a pliers.
3. If there is dirt on the meshing place of the two gears, the two gears can be removed for cleaning.
4. If the movable screw between the connecting rod and the sector gear is inactive or the movable screw is loose, the thickness of the connecting rod can be thinned with a file.
1. On which scale is found to be out of tolerance, and on which scale to stop. Check the coordination of the components on the scale point, whether the drive shaft hole is blocked; whether the connecting rod is flexible; whether there is damage or foreign matter at the meshing point of the teeth to eliminate it.
2. When a positive error occurs at a certain point, it is often due to dirt and burrs at the meshing point of the teeth; when a negative error occurs, it is mostly due to the shape damage or injury of the teeth. For severely damaged teeth, they should be replaced with new ones. When no new parts are replaced, the center wheel has damaged teeth and can change the meshing position, so that the damaged teeth avoid the transmission. If the sector wheel has damaged teeth, it cannot be adjusted and must be replaced with new parts.
Our company focuses on pressure gauges, thermometers, and project engineering products. We serve a wide range of industries including: petrochemical, pharmaceutical, mining, food processing, medical, OEM applications.
Our products are sold to the global market, and customers are from Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Australia, etc. Our quality policy is "there is no survival without quality, and no development without good reputation".