Stainless steel pressure gauge indirect measurement structure, suitable for high viscosity, easy to crystallize, strong corrosion, high temperature liquid, gas or particle flow solid pressure measurement. The diaphragm has a variety of materials, which can be adapted to different corrosive media.
1. The meter should be installed perpendicular to the horizontal plane;
2. The measuring point of the pressure instrument is at the same horizontal position as the instrument installation, and the additional height error is corrected;
3. The distance between the instrument installation place and the measuring point should be as short as possible to avoid slow indication;
4. Ensure the tightness, and there should be no leakage, especially for those flammable and explosive gas media and toxic and harmful media.
1. In order to ensure that the stainless steel pressure gauge is not corroded by the measured medium, or affected by the viscosity and crystallization of the measured medium, an isolation device should be installed.
2. In order to ensure that the stainless steel pressure gauge is not affected by the rapid change or fluctuating pressure of the measured medium, a buffer is installed. Especially in the case of a sharp increase and a steep drop in pressure, the stainless steel pressure gauge is most likely to be damaged and scrapped, and even the spring tube may crack and leak.
3. To ensure that the instrument is not affected by vibration, the stainless steel pressure gauge should be equipped with a damping device and a fixing device.
4. In order to ensure that the stainless steel pressure gauge is not affected by the high temperature of the measured medium, a liquid-filled elbow device should be installed.
5. Dedicated special instruments are strictly prohibited to be used elsewhere. It is also strictly forbidden to measure on a reliable device, and it is strictly forbidden to measure the pressure of a special medium with a general pressure gauge.