The pressure gauge needs to be overhauled in the daily use process. Appropriate overhaul can ensure the use effect and accuracy of the pressure gauge.
In the process of calibrating the pressure gauge, it is necessary to tap the displacement, which is also an item that must be detected. If there is a problem with the tap displacement, it means that there is a problem with the pressure gauge.
In the process of pressure gauge verification, there is a must-check index called tap displacement. The tap displacement refers to the pointer displacement caused by tapping the case on the same test point. The amount of change in the two indications before and after tapping the case is the number of tap displacements.
The purpose of checking the tap displacement of the pressure gauge is to observe whether the pointer jumps or shifts, and to know whether the components are well assembled.
"Tapping" is to tap the side wall of the case with your fingers, not from behind the case or with a hammer. There is no "±" for the number of tap displacements.
The pointer in the normal state should be waved counterclockwise after tapping the case, otherwise there must be a tap displacement. In many cases, friction between parts is caused in addition to the fact that the tap position of the pressure gauge removes the hairspring.
Due to poor assembly and loose installed parts, especially if the parts are installed too tightly, the tap displacement of the pressure gauge is often caused by the following reasons:
1. The hairspring is not sufficiently tight or stretched, or the two ends of the hairspring may be poorly tightened.
2. There is friction in the transmission parts, which affects the drag of the free end of the spring tube to the transmission amplifying mechanism and the pointer assembly. Common ones: the connecting rod is inactive, the drive shaft is crushed to death, or the shaft and the hole are too tight.
3. The screw is loose somewhere, especially the loosening of the indicator adjustment screw has too much influence.
4. The teeth are poorly meshed with slippery teeth or obstructions.
5. The pointer is not fastened or the pointer sleeve and the pointer piece are loose, etc.
The above is reasons for the tap displacement of the pressure gauge. You can learn more about it. When the pressure gauge has tap displacement, you must debug the pressure gauge in time.
Gauge China (GC) is a pressure gauge manufacturer founded by Mr. Webber & Robert Bieber (USA) in 2001, focusing on the pressure gauge, the thermometer, and the project engineering product. We serve a wide range of industries including petrochemical, pharmaceutical, mining, food processing, medical, and OEM applications. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.