The hyd pressure gauge is composed of a pressure guiding system (including joints, spring tubes, flow-limiting screws), a gear transmission mechanism, an indicating device (pointer and dial), and an outer shell (including case, cover, glass).
The hyd pressure gauge uses the elastic deformation of the stainless steel sensitive elements (Bourdon tube, bellows, bellows) in the watch, and then the elastic deformation is transmitted to the pointer by the conversion mechanism of the movement in the watch, causing the pointer to rotate to display the pressure.
For hydraulic oil pressure gauges, made by the pressure gauges supplier, filled with liquid (usually silicone oil or glycerin) in the shell, it can resist vibration in the working environment and reduce the pulsation of medium pressure.
1. Accuracy grade: ±1.0%; ±1.6%; ±2.5%.
2. Case diameter: 60mm; 100mm; 150mm; 200mm.
3. Case material: 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel.
4. Form of watch case: Containment structure, release after partition device.
5. Material of elastic element and joint body of hydraulic pressure gauge: 304, 316, argon arc welding of elastic element and joint body.
6. Movement material: 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel.
7. Joint thread: M14×1.5; G1/4; M20×1.5; 1/2 NPT, etc.
8. Measuring range: -0.1~0 MPa or 0.1~160 MPa.
9. Pointer: Normal.
10. Table glass: plexiglass, safety double-layer glass.
11. Shock-resistant filling material: 98% glycerin (silicone oil, fluorine oil or other types can be selected).
12. The operating temperature of the hydraulic pressure gauge: ①-25~70℃ (liquid in the shell); ②-40~70℃ (no liquid in the shell).
13. Temperature influence: not more than 0.4%/10℃ (use temperature deviation 20±5℃).
14. Anti-vibration of working environment: V·H·4 level (liquid filled in the shell) V·H·3 level (no liquid filled in the shell).
15. Weight: 0.2kg (Y-50); 0.35Kg (Y-60); 0.55Kg (Y-75); 0.85Kg (Y-100); 0.95kg (Y-150).